YHWH God Created the Heavens and the Earth
and All that is in them in Six 24-hours Days
YHWH God Created the Heavens and the Earth
and All that is in them in Six 24-hours Days
God’s creation of the earth, of time and of the entire universe started with the LOGOS in God's single Decree internally. Externally, God's prophetic and sovereign Word affected the creation.
The Creation Week:
Day One: The Earth and the Light Day Two: The Waters Above and Below
Day Three: The Plants Day Four: The Light Bearers (Sun – Moon – Stars)
Day Five: Sea Creatures Day Six: Man and Animals
Day Seven: Consecrated holy Sabbath
Notice the parallelism in the creation:
Day One ≡ Day Four (light and celestial bodies)
Day Two ≡ Day Five (waters and water creatures)
Day Three ≡ Day Six (land creatures)
41 Evidence of 24 hours days of Creation:
(1) When we count the years from the beginning of life of Adam until Jesus Christ, they will add up to be about 4000 years. If the sixth day of creation (Day Six) was a billion years day, then Adam's age would be 1,000,000,950 years (1 billion nine-hundred fifty years), which is impossible. Even if one thinks that Adam was born in the very last half second of the billion-year-Sixth-Day, this would contradict the details of the creation of Adam and Eve in Genesis 2. Thus, claiming that the days of creation were periods contradicts the clear Scriptures.
(2) Many people confuse the statement: One Day is like a Thousand years. The true interpretation is as following: Psalm 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8 state "For a thousand years in your sight are like yesterday when it is past," and "But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." The true interpretation of these two verses must be related to the immediate context. We use the principle "comparing the Bible with the Bible". In 2 Peter 3, God is talking about His Second Coming, and in Psalm 90, God is talking about the end of all wicked men and his long longsuffering (which is His Second Coming). The believers, especially the early church leaders and fathers had this correct understanding: They say that "as God created the world in six twenty-four-hour days and rested on the seventh day, God allows all humanity to live for 6000 years and the last 1000 will be man's rest and the Lord's Second Coming. Some of these church patriarchs are: Basil the Great, Irenaeus, Polycarp, the Ante-Nicene Fathers, Lactantius, Augustine of Hippo, Origen of Alexandria, Thomas Aquinas, and most others. Josephus also recorded that the Jewish interpretation followed the same pattern; recognizing that in the seventh mellinium, the final days shall be, i.e. the second coming. Hence the reference to the thousand years refers to the second coming and not to the length of the days of creation.
(3) The Bible (Genesis 1-3) is accurate historical narratives. Dr. Bavinck said: "The Scripture, as a book of religion, comes into contact with other sciences and sheds its light upon them, it does not then suddenly cease to be God's Word but continues to be such". "When the Scripture speaks about the origin of Heaven and Earth, it presents no saga or myth or poetical fantasy but even then, according to its clear intention, presents history, which deserves faith and trust".
(4) Coherent usage: All the days of creation are the same. While the Sun and the Moon were created on the fourth day, this does not mean that the first three days were longer or shorter. They were all the same and matching in time even though the Sun and the Moon were not present on the first three days. God must had another source of cyclic light, such as magnetic or otherwise. But, we know that he used the exact same time for all days due to coherent usage of the language. The usage of the word ‘day' in Gensis 1 is exactly the same as in Genesis 2 and Genesis 3. We cannot interpret the same word one as billions of years while the others as twenty-four-hour days. All such usage represents the same which is twenty-four-hour day.
(5) The Sabbath day, is a creation ordinance grounded upon the reality of the six twenty-four-hour days of creation. If the seventh day does not correspond to twenty-four hours day, then there is no basis for its observance, Exodus 20:8 "Remember the day of the Sabbath to keep it holy."
(6) The Sabbath is made for man and not man for the Sabbath, Mark 2:27. This brings a great truth that God did not make the six days just in order to emphasize the Sabbath on the seventh day. But rather, that the six days were true historical narratives and the seventh day was a day of Rest, a Sabbath is made for man. God rested from the act of creation ex nihilo and he commanded man to rest also from man's work, and to fully trust God's provision in full faith, and to worship on the Sabbath day.
(7) True Science accepts the Bible without controversy. False science, (The evolution theories and the Big Bang), demands the ousting of God and hence billions of years days of evolution.
(8) Genesis 1:1-2:3 explicitly state that God created all the heavens and the earth in six days. We need to accept God at His Word. We should not tell God how to create the world. Martin Luther said: "But since we cannot understand the details of these days, especially why God wanted to have this time distinction, let us confess our ingnorance and not needlessly regard and interpret these words in a figurative sense... I hold that Moses spoke literally and not figuratively or allegorically, telling us that the world with all its creatures was made within six days, just as the words read."
(9) There are other words in the Hebrew language that could signify periods. But, God used only one word "yom" which indicates 24-hour day. The word "yom" is used 1704 times in the Old Testament. It signifies the daylight period of the day, and / or the full day which is 24 hours period. Only when it is used with a preposition, it signifies a time, such as: "the day of the Lord" and "in that day".
(10) Explicit qualification: God indicates that it is really a 24-hour day by stating "and it was Day and it was Night", thus He is saying these days are normal day and night as we know them. God said: "and it was day and it was night..." Such explicit qualification is in normal practice in the Bible, such as In Exodus 18:13 "And so it was, on the next day, that Moses sat to judge the people; and the people stood before Moses from morning until evening. And also in Exodus 27:21 "Aaron and his sons shall rend it from evening until morning before the Lord." Such usage is compelling for us to accept that the days of creation are exactly 24-hour days.
(11) In the Hebrew language the word "el òlam" represents a period or a geological period. God did not use that word, instead He use the word "yom". If God wanted to express six periods instead of six days, He would have used the term "òlam".
(12) Ordinal prefix usage: Moses used this word "yom" 119 times. When he used it with a numerical adjective (first, second, third, ...etc.), it never means anything other than a literal 24-hour day. For example, Leviticus 12:3 "And on the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised." These were 24-hour days.
(13) Argument from plural expression. In the 608 instances, in the entire Bible, the plural "days" (yomim which is also pronounced as yammim), have always a 24-hour days meaning.
The plural was never used to signify a period other than 24-hour day.
(14) The Day of Rest is clear and expected to be 24-hours only. Otherwise, we would assume that God took a period of thousands or millions of years rest, and we may be enticed to take years in our lives representing one day of rest equally. Both are not true.
(15) The Fourth Commandment provides important confirmation that the days of the creation week were literal days. "Six days you shall labor, and do all your work: but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord, your God, in it you shall not do any work, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle nor your stranger that is within your gates: for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the Earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it," (Exodus 20:9-11)
(16) The contextual evidence indicates that the Fourth Commandment is an integral part of God's Moral Law. We cannot pretend that nine commandments are to be observed literally and the fourth commandment is of ceremonial or allegorical or spiritual non-literal meaning: "for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the Earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it," (Exodus 20:11). God hallowed (sanctified) the Sabbath, (which is Saturday). Man cannot change it nor desecrate it: "for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the Earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:11)
(17) Jesus Christ asserts his Messianic Lordship over the Sabbath day in Mark 2:29. The Messiah is not only the Savior, but also the Almighty God and Creator. His reference to the "Son of Man's" lordship extends his Messianic rule over this creation ordinance for purposes of redemptive power. Redemption is a recreation which can be done by the true Creator, the Messiah. There is nothing implied or expressed in Christ's Lordship to expunge the fourth commandment from the literal moral law. In brief, It is non negotiable, it is 24-hour day.
Furthermore, the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead, on the day of Rest, on the Sabbath (Saturday). Hence God is reaffirming the Sabbath through the redemptive work of Christ.
(18) It is true that there were no clocks or watches at the time of creation to measure the 24 hours day. But, God, in His providence, gave us a perpetual clock, namely the Sun and the Moon. The rotation of the Earth is governed by the Moon. The Sun governs the day, thus the daylight time is 12 hours, and the night is 12 hours. God gave us clearly the indication that the day of creation was 24 hours.
(19) Exodus 20:8-11 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. ""Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."
(20) Deuteronomy 5:12-15 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "'Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your ox, nor your donkey, nor any of your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates, that your male servant and your female servant may rest as well as you. And remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there by a mighty hand and by an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the Sabbath day."
(21) Psalm 33:6-9 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "By the word of the Lord the heavens were made and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deep in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him. For He spoke and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast."
(22) Psalm 104:1-6 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty, Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain. He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters, Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind, Who makes His angels spirits, His ministers a flame of fire. You who laid the foundations of the earth, so that it should not be moved forever, You covered it with the deep as with a garment; The waters stood above the mountains."
(23) Matthew 19:4-6 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "And He answered and said to them, Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' 5 and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate."
(24) Romans 5:12-21 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned, (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. And the gift is not like that which came through the one who sinned.
For the judgment which came from one offense resulted in condemnation, but the free gift which came from many offenses resulted in justification. For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous. Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
(25) Romans 4:17 declares that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. (as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations) in the presence of Him whom he believed--God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did."
(26) Hebrews 11:3 declares that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible."
(27) 1 Timothy 2:11-14 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control."
(28) 1 Corinthians 3:8-12 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw."
(29) 1 Corinthians 15:21-22, 45-47 declare that the creation account is a historical, literal and accurate account. "For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. ... And so it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being." The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven."
Refutation of the Day-Age heresies:
(30) The philosopher, Dr. Hugh Ross' theory is non-theistic. He says that the six days of creation were actually 30 billion years in order to allow for the Big Bang heretic theory. The Big Bang denies that God created the earth and the heavens ex nihilo. Furthermore, scientifically the Big Bang theory is false on several levels.
(31) Dr. Hugh Ross believes that the days are God's days because God has a different and unknowable language to humans. This is false reasoning because, God revealed Himself in the Special Revelation in the Bible, using the Hebrew language. The Bible is a book at human level. God did not speak with an unknowable language nor used an unknowable measures. God used earthly language and human measures.
Therefore, although it is logical to say that God has an unknowable knowledge, it is erroneous and heretic to say that the days of creation were unknowable. Dr. Herman Hoeksema says that God's revelation if unknowable then the Scripture cannot teach us anything. It will have a completely different meaning, (even bizarre, strange and untenable to humans or angels). In that case we can never understand it. This is false. God spoke at our level with our language.
(32) The heresy which supposes that it took God, or whoever demi-god, billions of years to generate life, presupposes that the death of millions of cells and half finished creatures finally led to the beautiful creation of Adam and Eve. This is contradictory to Biblical theology which states clearly that death came by Adam after he sinned against God. Before Adam's sin, there was no death, thus no evolution, hence God, alone created the heavens and the earth in six twenty-four-hour days as in Genesis 1.
(33) Dr. Meredith G. Kline promoted a heresy called the Framework Hypothesis. It presupposes, falsely, a conflict between science and the Bible. It also presupposes that the Bible is erroneous while science is accurate; both of these are false, for the Bible is accurate and the science is inaccurate and false in the area of origins. Sadly, some Reformers, many Evangelicals and most Roman Catholics believe in such a Framework Hypothesis.
(34) Dr. Noordtzij says that since there were evenings and mornings previous to the heavenly bodies, (the Sun and the Moon), of the fourth day, therefore he believes in the Framework Hypothesis. He further adds that the mention of six days represented the framework periods and was counted six to prepare for the seventh Sabbath day. We oppose such interpretation for the following reasons: (A) The text in Genesis 1 does neither hints, nor describes, nor alludes to, nor allows any possibility of periods longer than a twenty-four-hour Days. (B) In the following verses, God presented neither periods, nor framework, but actual human days: Exodus 20:11 "For in six days, the lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rtested the seventh day.." Exodus 31:17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed."
(35) Evidence from the usage of the word YOM in the Bible:
35.1) There are 2557 references to the word "Day" in the entire Bible: Torah, Neviim, Ketubim and the New Testament.
35.2) The word "Day" was used to signify a day of twenty-four hours or twelve hours day-time 66.76% of all references.
Whenever the word "Day" is qualified with a cardinal or an ordinal number, it always means a twenty-four hours day or a twelve hours daytime. The "Days of Creation" were enumerated by God to be Day One, Day Two, Day three, Day Four, Day Five, Day Six and the Rest Day Seven. This usage indicates a twenty-four hours day.
35.3) The word "Day" was also used to signify a point in time (not periods) 32.81% of all the references.
35.4) The word "Day" was used to signify a period of time 0.43% of all the references. The usage of the word "Day" to signify a "period" is limited by the usage of the plural "many Days", such as "the Days of the king..." = many days of 24-hours each.
35.5) The idiomatic usage of the word "Day" to signify an age of a person refers actually to the normal twenty-four hours days added up to make up the age of a person. The usage of such idioms is scarce in the Bible.
(36) The Hebrew usage of the word "Day" means the Daytime, but the full day begins with sunset to sunset, according to God's spoken order. Besides the fact that God mentioned the Day in this order, it has a major spiritual significance. God begins the Day, first, by the Night, and then the Daylight to represent His creation from Nothing, (ex nihilo – darkness), to the Light. God is Light, He is the source of all light and He created everything from nothing. Thus everyday, as we go to sleep, we submit our lives in the hands of the Creator. The evening reminds us of God's creation. Actually, our physical growth and many of the healing processes in our bodies occur while we are sleeping.
(37) If the day is a long period of time, then the creation of the plants on day three will result in total destruction and death of all plants on day six. Plants need the sunlight and the flying insects. The sunlight came on day four. The plants cannot wait a billion years or a million years or a month in total darkness without sunlight; they would be utterly dead.
At the command of God “the earth brought forth the plants which are:
(1) Sprout, shoots and green plants,
(2) Herbs and seed yielding herb,
(3) Plants bearing fruits and seeds which reproduce plants, and
Trees that bear fruit mean all kind of fruit, not only those we eat, but any kind of structure that comes from the growth of the flower pollination. When a flower is pollinated and the DNA of the ovary of the flower is mixed with the DNA from the pollen grain, then the ovaries are swollen and change into a fruit bearing seeds.
(1) Light to affect the photosynthesis which is the production of glucose (sugar) from carbon dioxide and water and hundreds of molecules through many cascading organic reactions which require the energy transfer through chemical compounds.
6 H2O + 6 CO2 + E (light) >> C6H12O6 + 9 O2
Glucose, enzymes, ATP are key molecules for plants to synthesize all other needed molecules.
(2) Insects are needed to affect pollination of the flowers to produce fruits. We notice that the Sun was created the following day, Day Four, and the Insects were created on Day Five. Insects are called flying creatures (among the birds).
Botanists divided the Kingdom Plantae into 12 phyla, 620 families, and 16173 genuses. The Algae has ten phyla. The major plant divisions are:
I- Plants Non-Vascular (Bryata) (3 Phyla): (1) Bryophyta (true moss 15,000 genus and species), (2) Anthocerotophyta (hornworts 100 genus and species), (3) Hepatophyta (liverworts 9000 genus and species).
II- Plants Vascular (Tracheata) (4 Phyla): (1) Psilophyta (whisk fern), (2) Sphenophyta (horse tail), (3) Lycophyta (club moss 1,200 genus and species), (4) Pterophyta (true fern 12,000 genus and species).
III- Plants Forming Seeds Without Flowers - Gymnosperm (naked seeds) (4 Phyla): (1) Coniferophyta (conifers 600 genus and species), (2) Cycadophyta (cycads 130 genus and species), (3) Ginkophyta (ginko 1 genus), (4) Gnetophyta (gnetophytes 75 genus and species).
IV- Plants Forming Seed With Flowers - Angiosperm (1 Phylum): Anthophyta (flowering plants 250,000 genus and species).
V- Algae (10 Phyla): (1) Bacillariophyta (diatoms), (2) Euglenophyta (euglenoids), (3) Dinoflagellata (dinoflagelates), (4) Chrysophyta (golden-brown algae), (5) Xanthophyta (yellow-green algae), (6) Cryptophyta (cryptomonads), (7) Prymnesiophyta (haptophytes), (8) Phaeophyta (multicellular - brown algae), (9) Chlorophyta (multicellular - green algae), (10) Rhodophyta (red algae). (The Blue Green Algae are discovered to be Cyanobacteria and not real algae.)
(38) Someone may argue that we do not have indication that the first, second, or third day was 24 hours exactly, yet from day four, we are scientifically assured by mention of the sun and the moon that the fourth day, hence the previous days, each was 24 hours exactly. Since there is no difference in words and no indication of difference, therefore, the length of the evening and the daytime for the first three days is exactly the same for the last four days, of the first week.
(39) God separated (divided) the light from the darkness:
Since the darkness was first, this indicates that the universe was completely empty of any and all existence, i.e. nihilo. Thus God did create the heavens and the earth ex nihilo. God did not make or reorganized, or reinvent the creation, but rather God created what did not exist by His creative Word. Since the Sun and the Moon were created on Day Four, then there must have been a cosmic source of light other than the Sun for three days.
(40) Since the revolution of the Moon around the Earth is the cause for the rotation of the Earth around its own axis, then:
A) God had begun the rotation of the Earth in 24 (23.93) hours period prior to the Moon, or
B) The Earth did not revolve around its axis, therefore, God lit up the universe for 12 (11.965) hours and dimmed that cosmic light for 12 (11.965) hours.
The light which existed in the first three days prior to the sun and the moon must had been a cosmic light waves.
This cosmic light was not prima mater (materia prima), but rather another creation of God in the cosmos whether in the our four dimensions or in other dimensions. God did not create an energy field and then used it as ‘materia prima' to shape it into molecule. This would be a denial of God as the Creator ex nihilo.
The meaning of the word ‘light' in Genesis 1:3 means the creation of energy, or the electromagnetic waves. It is proper to understand from this word, that God has diffused the entire universe with electromagnetic energy, the portion of which we can see is called ‘light' or ‘light spectrum.’
The light mentioned in Genesis 1:3 is neither an emanation from God, nor a communicable attribute of God, nor a prima mater (materia prima), but a separate creation of photons, of energy and of mass. Note that the earth had been created prior to the creation of the light.
The following chart lists all electromagnetic waves with approximation of their wavelength and frequency range.
Name Wavelength Frequency Range
Gamma Rays 0.1 nm - <0.1 °A 1019 Hz
X-rays 10 nm - 0.1 nm 1018 Hz
Ultra Violet 400 nm - 10 nm 1016 Hz
Visible Light 700 nm - 400 nm 1015 Hz
Near Infra Red 1 µm - .7 µm 1014 Hz
Mid Infra Red 100 µm - 1 µm 1013 Hz
Far Infra Red 1000 µm - 100 µm 1012 Hz
Microwaves 10 cm - 1 mm 1010 Hz
Radio Waves 10 m - 10 cm 108 Hz
Long Waves > 1000 m - 10 m 106 Hz
(41) Dr. John C. Whitcomb, Dr. Kent Hovind, and Dr. Henry M. Morris commented on fossils discovered where a clear human foot fossil has been discovered alongside dinosaur traces and fossils. They also commented on a human tooth that was discovered in the same location and at the same period which was identified by dentists to be the right front incisor of a child. Two other human teeth were found also which belonged to normal human adults. This is scientific evidence that God created all the animals together and also man (on Day Six,) and since that time they lived together.
✦ The First Day begins with the creation of the earth, then after 12 hours God created the light. For this reason, the day starts at sunset. There was no necessity to create the light first, otherwise God should have created the Sun first. Also, such pretended necessity contradicts God's absolute creation. Because, there is nothing, outside of God, can constrain Him, or help Him, or obligate Him in any manner. Also, God does not need the light to see what He is doing. Creation is a Free Act of God. It is not a necessary act. God had no need to perform any creation. God is fully self-satisfied in Himself and by Himself alone without any external creation.
✦ The Bible teaches us in Colossians 1:16 "For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him." Therefore, it is right to believe that the plan of salvation to redeem mankind was pronounced within the Triune God (Triune nature of One God - Trinity) even before He created man on the Day Six. God's Decree is One. In His Decree, God announced everything from the very beginning to the very end of time. It is all in the palm of His hand and in front of His eyes at once.
✦ There was no Chaos in the beginning. The Gap theory and the Framework theory are variations similar to the Chaos theory:
✦ The Chaos theory is a heresy for at least three reasons:
(1) The Scripture is inspired and protected by God, not by Jewish wise men,
(2) The Chaos theory is an evolutionary theory which basically denies God as the sole Creator,
(3) The Chaos theory removes the absolute power of God. It makes God an equal to other spiritual evil powers.
Implications for Professing believers, Jews or Christians, if they believe in the Day-Age heresies:
1. This may represents that the faithful believer was taught false doctrines. False doctrines can have for origin other Christians who are misinformed, or theistic evolutionists, or false teachers, or people who are anti Christ. To say that a day may be two days, or may be two million years day. This is changing the Word of God.
2. This would reject the nature of God as Absolute Sovereign. This would make God a humanistic and evolutionary (evolving) god.
3. This would make ‘Process Theology' replace the true and Biblical Theology.
4. This would emphasize ‘Symbolic Theology' to the detriment of the Biblical Theology. With symbolic theology everything can mean something different. This would attack the objectivity of the Bible, assuming that everything is symbolic and metaphoric. This would mean that there are no facts, but only personal interpretations.
5. This represents lack of submission to God. When we feel that we do not comprehend God, instead of submitting to Him, we change the Word or the meaning of the Word to allow us gain mental, rational or affective, control over God.
6. This represents poor science, because many (or almost all), Christians have learned that the Darwinian and Neo Darwinian hypothesis of Evolution are facts. This is false, but the unscientific scientists and the non-theistic Christians try to amalgamate the six 24-hour Days of Creation with the Darwinian and the Big Bang Evolution theories.
7. This represents that God when He began the creation; He became overwhelmed and sequestered by His own creation. The God had to obey certain laws which demand Him to create according to Darwinian Evolution, or according to Lylle's Uniformitarianism evolution, or according to Dr. Higg's Big Bang energy fields and bosons evolution.
8. This may represent an utter lack of faith, even if the person is a professing Christian. The majority of Christians today are compromising God's Word with the cultural societal moral values. This is simply a rejection of God even if we continue to profess His Name and attend worship meetings regularly.
9. This may represent a militant antagonistic attitude against God. This is a clear and open rebellion against God's Word. It is determined, willful and militant.
10. The Gap Theory is contradictory to God's creation. The Gap theory believes in, and promotes the Evolution theory. If we believe in the Gap theory, then we deprive God of his creation and we allow Darwin to be worshiped as the Lord. Darwin's theory is unscientific and it is proven to be false. We as Christians should adhere to true science and to the Bible. There is no contradiction between the Bible and the true science.
11. The ‘Day-Age Theory' is another attempt to change the Bible to be conformed to false Darwinian science.
12. The poetic view of Genesis 1, also known as the "Framework Hypothesis", maintains that Genesis 1 does not state history but it is allegorical or symbolical, thus the order of events of creation are obscured by the poetry and the illustrative language. Such a view discredits the Bible and God from every truth. Everything becomes relative and interpreted in different light. People read and feel the poetry differently, depending on their preconceived ideas, feelings and past personal experiences. This is a very dangerous position to allow. A believer needs to obey the Word of God and not to readjust it and reinterpret it in a way that is appropriate to his/her own feelings and wants.
13. People who attempt to accommodate the evolution theory with the Bible need to know that the origins are outside the realm of science. Science should be limited only to the observable, the reproducible and the testable. Otherwise, we should never assume that a science, namely Darwinian Evolution, is more correct than the Bible. Actually, the evolution theory is unscientific and proven to be false.
14. Attempting to believe in God, only after we understand Him or only after we approve of Him, is nothing but an iniquitous, arrogant and rebellious assumption that we are equal or even superior to God Almighty. We need to be submissive to Him and to His Word even if we do not understand it fully.
15. Limitless (Timeless) Creation Heresy. The Omnipotence of God (the infinite power of God) which is manifested in the creation should not be confused with limitless of time or infinite time. The creative power of God is manifested not in a timeless evolution or and not in limitless accidents, but in actual creation ex nihilo.
Such a major heresy began with Greek mythology and culminated with the British scientists: Darwin and Higgs. They assumed that if you give a limitless time (such as more than 30 billion years or more), then the world will create itself and life will create itself, (in 3.7 billion years). These numbers are arbitrary, i.e., they have no scientific basis at all.
16. Beside, their hypotheses contradict the scientific laws of thermodynamics; "energy cannot create itself, and mass cannot create itself." They contradict the true science that declares that "spontaneous generation of life from inanimate molecules" is purely a myth. False science cannot become true if you provide billions of years. We should not make God submit to such false science and limitless time fallacy.
17. The Big Bang theory, on the one hand, is proven false by science, and on the other hand, has its construct relying on imaginary illogic theories. Here are some unproven and unprovable theories: “The Expansion Theory,” “the Inflation Theory,” “Dark Matter Theory,” and the Big Bang rely on a false claim that the laws of science were different at the moment of singularity at the beginning of the Big Bang. This suspension of the physics laws proves that it is false.
18. Another simple and correct understanding of the nuclear explosion makes it obvious that the matter cannot and could not had existed by condensation of Energy. If an extremely minute amount of mass converted to energy can cause a violent explosion which can destroy an entire city, then if you reverse this process, you will only get an extremely minute amount of mass (smaller than a single neutron). How much energy is needed to make all the solid matter of the earth and the billions of billions of stars and planet in the universe? And, if there is such intense high desity energy, how can it collapses to make matter? Scientific impossibility on top of scientific impossibility.
Scientists who reject God invent one false theory after another. But, many of my colleague who are scientists, professors and teachers of science, tell me that they cannot believe the Big Bang of Evolution theories, but they cannot talk against them, otherwise they surely will lose their positions (jobs).