❃ Astrophysics Evidence of 6000+ Years Universe Age❃
❃ Astrophysics Evidence of 6000+ Years Universe Age❃
(1) Observed fast stars changes refute the evolution theories and dating. A team of astronomers including Bengt Gustafsson at McDonald Observatory in Texas and Martin Asplund of the Uppsala Observatory in Sweden have observed a star called “Sakurai’s Object” in the constellation of Sagittarius. In only a few years, the star has changed from a white dwarf star about the size of earth to a bright yellow super giant 80 times wider than the sun. The diameter has increased by a factor of 8,000, and the volume by a factor of over 500,000 million in a few years. Evolutionist scientists claim that ‘normal stars like the sun evolve over millions or billions of years’. This also confirms that the universe cannot follow the evolutionist scheme, but rather was created by God in six twenty-four hours days, about 6017 years ago.
(2) The rings (rocks, debris, particles), around Saturn is evidence to an age of about 6,000 years old. If the age is millions of years as evolutionist scientists suggest, then these rings would have collided and disappeared leaving behind a few moons instead. Besides the visible rings there are less visible rings of smaller particles and dust discovered for Saturn: (1) a tenuous F ring continually plowed by Prometheus, one of the shepherd moons, (2) some fragile arcs in the G ring, (3) a newly-discovered Phoebe ring orbiting Saturn backwards, and 4) the tenuous E ring, created by the 10% of particles that escape Enceladus. On approach to Saturn, an ‘explosion’ in the E ring was detected (probably from Enceladus), dissipating as much mass as all the ring’s micron-sized particles combined in just four months. The presence of these rings is evidence that their age is about 6,000 years ago.
(3) The Moon is considered by all scientists to be of the same age as the celestial bodies: The Sun, the planets and the stars. It is often described as a dead, unchanging satellite of the Earth. Evolutionist scientists believe that it is 4.5 billion years old and all its geologic activities had ceased 3 billion years ago. They assume this age based upon cosmological ideas of how the Sun, Moon and Earth formed, and radioisotope measurements of basalt samples (hardened lava) returned by the Apollo 12 lunar mission in 1969.
However, ‘Transient Lunar Phenomena’ (TLP), have been observed, which do not include meteorite bombardment, by many astronomers: (1) Bright spots, colored glows, light streaks, and mists, generally over a several kilometers on the Moon surface for short periods of time. (2) Over one thousand lunar transient events have been reported since the 1600s. (3) Astronomer William Herschel during 1783–1787 reported several apparent lunar volcanic emissions. (4) The Apollo 15 lunar mission, in 1971, detected a high concentration of the isotope radon-222 in the vicinity of Aristarchus Crater. This radioactive gas has a half-life of only 3.8 days. It is obvious that the radon, a byproduct of radioactive decay, was a recent gaseous discharge from within the Moon. (5) Lunar heat flow measurements made during the Apollo missions also were surprisingly high. (6) Audouin Dolfus, a French astronomer, in 1992, observed an unusual ‘diffuse brightening’ near the center of the lunar crater Langrenus, resembling a gas cloud which was emitted from the crater’s central peak. (7) Many of the lunar surface changes are concentrated at certain locations such as the craters Aristarchus and Alphonsus.
Conclusion: If the Moon is billions of years old, it should not contain any significant heat, due to its small size, (one-fourth the Earth’s diameter and only 1.2% of the Earth’s mass.) TLPs indicate local pockets of magma close to the lunar surface. This is evidence that the Moon age corresponds to about 6,000 years ago and not billions, or millions of years ago.
(4) Mercury is the closest planet to the sun and the smallest planet in our solar system. It is a planet of extremes. The side of the planet that faces the sun reaches a temperature of about 430°C, while the dark side is a frigid –170°. Mercury revolves around the sun every 88 days, and has the unusual characteristic of rotating on its axis exactly three times for every two complete orbits.
Mercury has the highest density next to planet Earth. Mercury is so dense that it’s thought to have an iron core occupying about 75% of its diameter. Most astrophysicists admitted that Mercury’s high density cannot be accommodated within slow-and-gradual-development models. Mercury has a thin atmosphere is made of helium and sodium. Evolutionist scientist cannot imagine a hypothesis to justify the high density of the planet, so they made a hypothesis that claim that something must had passed through Mercury and stripped away most of its lighter elements. At the same time, they reversed the model for the planet Mars which has a very thin atmosphere, so they imagine that it used to be thicker, but billions of years ago something hit Mars and stripped most of the heavier elements away. This is evidence that the evolution model is completely faulty and absurd. Mercury age is about 6,000 years old.
(5) Magnetic Mercury: Most planets in the Solar System have a magnetic field around it. The magnetic field is related to the ‘Dynamo Theory’ which states that planets are molten magma whose rotation inside the planet creates a magnetic field. This magma must contain ferro-magnetic elements: Fe, Co, Cr.
Science discovered that the “Dynamo Theory” is incorrect. Mercury is so small that the general opinion is that the planet [i.e. its core] should have frozen solid aeons ago. Therefore, the core cannot be molten, and so evolutionary theories would have to conclude that Mercury cannot have a magnetic field. But it does! Some evolutionists speculate that Mercury’s core isn’t iron or ferromagnetic elements: Fe, Co, and Cr., but instead it is made of iron sulfide. This is a false theory because sulfur, as an element is volatile at high temperature, thus it will not remain to oxidize the iron, if any. Only the creation model explains the planetary magnetic field as a directional electric current due to the metallic core and not as a “dynamo Theory”. Thus Mercury age fits about 6,000 years old.
(6) Evolutionist scientists expected the surface of the small moon of Uranus, called Miranda, to be dull, because they claim that Miranda age is 4.5 billion years old. But, it has very small mass. Miranda’s surface has extreme topography and many strange geological features. Evidence shows that these features are probable only if its age is about 6,000 years old.
(7) Neptune, being the eighth planet from the Sun, would not be expected to have enough heat energy left for driving high speed winds after 4.5 billion years, yet it does. Measurements in late 1995 by the Galileo probe indicate a similar situation at Jupiter. Heat for driving the surprising turbulence and strong winds in Jupiter’s atmosphere must be coming from inside the planet, not from the Sun or any other external influence. This fits a young age of about 6000 years old.
(8) Galileo Mission recorded at least 80 active volcanoes on the surface of Jupiter moons. If, according to evolutionist scientists, their age is 4.5 billion years old, and when we calculate the total mass of lava, we will find that these moons are releasing a huge mass equivalent to 4000 times their total masses, which is impossible. This is possible only if Jupiter and its moons are about 6,000 years old.
(9) Methane exists on the surface of Titan, which is a moon of Saturn. It has a nitrogen atmosphere with a large component of methane (CH4). But the methane in Titan’s atmosphere is irreversibly lost to space and to the surface. The orbiter and lander missions showed cloud bursts of methane weather cycles that refute 4.5 billion years old as claimed by evolutionist scientists. Titan proves that it is about 6,000 years old.
(10) Saturn A and B rings are widening constantly and rapidly by a rate of 100 kilometers per year. Saturn C ring inner edge is approaching the planet.
The rate of approach is about 100 kilometer per year. Saturn narrow G ring may be the ‘decaying corpse’ of a moon destroyed by meteoroid impact. This cannot occur unless the age of formation of these rings is about 6,000 years ago.
(11) Enceladus, one of Saturn moons, was discovered in 1789. It had been explored by Voyager 1, Voyager 2, Pioneer 11, and Cassini spacecrafts. Its surface is mostly smooth which contradicts the evolutionist scientists who claim that its age is 4.5 billion years old. Cassini discovered that the South Polar Region has features like “tiger stripes”, V-shaped cracks up to 300 m deep. These are powerful geysers, shooting jets of water vapor and ice particles at a very high speed. Infrared measurements estimated the energy produced by the geysers at 5.8 gigawatts. This is evidence that its age is about 6,000 years ago otherwise it would have depleted all its resources and energy.
(12) Neptune rings vary in thickness. This variation contradicts the proposed evolutionist scientists of an age of 4.5 billion years old. Evidence is conformed to the Biblical narratives that the age of Neptune is about 6,000 years old.
(13) Pluto which is a dwarf planet has an unstable orbit around the Sun. Such orbit would have caused instability in other solar planets if the age is 4.5 billion years old. Pluto’s orbit is evidence that the age is compatible with about 6,000 years old.
(14) Asteroids have a maximum life span of hundreds or thousands of years after which they will collide with the Sun. Thus the hundreds of present asteroids defy the evolutionist 4.5 billion years age theory. Their life span is more consistent with the Biblical narratives of about 6,000 years ago.
(15) Isaac Newton applied his theory of mechanics to the precession of equinox, (which measures changes in the equinox of the earth.) He arrived, from his calculations, at an age of the earth to be 3,998 before Christ. He used the Greek, Babylonian astronomic astronomical observations which gave him a date conform to the Biblical account of creation. Isaac Newton age of the earth is 3,998+2,013 = 6,011 years old.
(16) Johannes Kepler studies gave an age of the earth to be 3,993 years before Christ, which is 3,993+2,013 = 6,006 years.
(17) The angular momentum in the present stellar systems as generated from protostars and nebulae disproves the Evolution Big Bang theories. In April 1972, scientists from different domains: Biologists, Physicists, Astrophysicists, and Chemists have met at Nice, France. Questions related to ‘How did the gas clouds whirl themselves to produce solid objects?’ The present day angular momentum disproves the possibility of the formation of protostars or solid mass from nebulae as proposed by the Stellar Evolution hypothesis. Evolutionist scientists contradict themselves by saying that the origin of the universe is the concentration of nebulae, gases and dust. But, no nebula has been found to be lumpy enough to be concentrated at all. The universe cannot be millions or billions of years old as suggested by evolutionist scientists. The universe was created by God about 6000 years ago.
(18) Uranus, Neptune and Saturn core should be cold and they should have no magnetic field if their age is 4.5 years old. Dr. Humphreys theory that magnetism is stemming from young age diminishing electric current proves to be true according to measurements from Voyager 2 spacecraft in 1986 and 1989. This is conforming to an age of the planets to be about 6,000 years ago.
(19) Dr. Humphreys’ model also explains why the moons of Jupiter which have cores have magnetic fields, while Callisto, which lacks a core, also lacks a magnetic field. His theory is conforming to an age about 6,000 years old.
(20) The young faint Sun paradox and the age of the solar system prove that the age of the sun is about 6,000 years old. The Sun, and the stars derive their energy from the thermonuclear fusion of hydrogen into helium.
The evolutionist scientists pretend that the solar system is about 4.5 billion years old. If this is the case, then more than half the energy in the Sun would have been depleted already and the Sun would be aging. The age of any given star is estimated by: (1) Its luminosity, (2) Its surface temperature, and (3) The age for the globular cluster of stars to which the star belongs. A globular cluster of stars is a group of gravitationally attracted stars that can range in number from tens of stars to more than a million stars per cluster. By plotting the luminosity and temperature values of stars on H-R diagrams, evolutionist scientists have found the ages of globular clusters of stars within the Milky Way galaxy to be 11.5 - 14.0 billion years, which according to them is the age of the galaxy. This is based on the evolutionary presupposition that all stars are born as bright blue stars from nebulae and as they age they turn into white, then yellow, then orange, then red giant star, then finally a white dwarf. This presupposition claims that this sequence occurs forcibly to every star. It does not allow for the individual creation. Another fact which scientists do not like to admit is that we have never seen any new star forming, (except probably the star of Bethlehem which indicated the birth of the Messiah.)
Evolutionist scientists claim that our sun is very old, thus increased in volume. But, increased size which extends energy and brightness is not coherent scientifically with life on earth. The evolutionist scientists maintain that the Earth had to have a constant average temperature to sustain life for the past 3.4 billion years. This creates a paradox or a dilemma, which is called, “Early Faint Sun Paradox”.
If we take evolutionist scientists theories, then the increased size will increase the energy arriving to the earth. If the age is 4.5 billion years, then we should expect that the Sun had lower heating energy about 40%. Therefore, we can calculate that there is an increase in the average temperature of the Earth by about 18°C. Since the current global average temperature of the Earth is 15°C, the claimed average temperature of the Earth 3.8 billion years ago would have been below freezing (-3°C). Thus when life supposedly was just beginning, according to evolutionist scientists, most of the Earth would have been frozen.
Evolutionist scientists argue that in the tropics, the temperature was above the freezing point. But science proves: (A) Most geologists insist that over the past 3.8 billion years the average temperature of the Earth is the same as today based on widely distributed fossils. They also claim that it was warmer. (B) If the Earth had ever been mostly covered with ice year round, then its average temperature would have been even cooler than the -3°C mentioned above. The increased ice cover would increase the reflectivity of the Earth, reducing the heat absorbed from the Sun. Some evolutionist scientists attempt to solve this paradox, by suggesting the Oard model which states that volcanic ash kept the heat from reflecting back. This model is faulty because volcanic ash will also prevent the Sun heat from reaching the earth. Actually, volcanic ash, if global, will cause ice age. (C) Other evolutionist scientists assume that the early atmosphere of the Earth had more greenhouse effect than the current atmosphere. (D) Another theory suggested by James Lovelock is that the earth’s biosphere behaves as a giant single organism. This is pantheistic idea which is called the “Gaia Hypothesis”, after the goddess Earth (Gaia).
The true scientific solution to this dilemma and paradox is that the solar system is about 6,000 years old and the Sun energy was not fainter, but it is the same as today. There is no noticeable change in the size, luminosity or the energy of the Sun within the past 6,000 years.
(21) Galaxies wind themselves up in a constant fast rate. Therefore, the galaxies we see today are evidence of a young universe. Newton's inverse-square law for gravitation states that the speed at which an object orbits the galactic center, (where much of the mass was thought to be concentrated), would decrease inversely with the square root of the orbital radius. In other words, stars close to the galactic center would rotate immensely faster than those near the edges of the galaxy. In such a case galaxies cannot maintain their spiral shape for longer than a few hundred million years. The stars of our own galaxy, the Milky Way, and other galaxies rotate about the galactic center with different speeds, the inner ones rotating faster than the outer ones. The Milky Way galaxy will have amorphous shape if its age is millions of years old.
Spiral and elliptical galaxies prove that they are only a few thousands year old. Evolutionists, who believe the universe began more than 30 billion years ago, call this "the winding-up dilemma," because in less than 200 million years almost all galaxies will lose their elliptical or spiral shapes.
But, evolutionist scientists had to make another theory to justify the spiral galaxies proposed to be 4.5 billion of years old; they proposed the Black Matter (Dark Matter) Theory which states that there is an invisible black mass that cannot be detected but it contributes to the distribution of mass throughout all the galaxies, thus spiral galaxies stay spiral (probably for ever). They say that Black Matter is about 23% of all matter in the universe, 73% is invisible and undetectable Dark Energy, and 4% is the visible universe. Black Matter is not the same as Black Holes. Black Holes do emit radiation and they are detectable, while black matter is unobservable by all means. Hence, from a scientific point of view, black matter is a mythological fiction. True science proves that the age of the universe is conformed to 6,000 years old.
(22) Stars travel as speed 10-12 kilometers per second (5 miles per second). At this speed there will be no stars remaining in the dwarf galaxies at all within 100 million years. The presence of these stars refutes the hypothesis of 4.5 billion years age of the universe and it is more consistent with a young universe, such as 6000 years old.
(23) Comets are 'floating icebergs'. They range in size from 1-15 kilometers in diameter and consist of ice and small rocky mass. Comets are consistent with 6,000 year old universe. The life span of a comet that rotates around the Sun is a few thousand years only. They lose their ice load constantly in the form of a long tail, called coma which is the sublimated ice to vapor, as well as ice crystals. For example, Haley’s comet life span was calculated to be less than 20,000 years. Typical comets life span is about 200 years. Evolution believing astrophysicists invented a non existing source of new comets which they call the “Cloud of Oort”. There is no scientific evidence to such hypothesis. The Oort cloud is imaginary, evolutionist scientists claim that it consists of approximately 100 trillion comets occupying an immense space at the very edge of the solar system. It is unproven and unobserved. Stern and Irion claim that they found evidence of the Oort cloud. This is personal interpretation rather than actual observation. They hypothesize also that some gravitational interactions with passing stars could generate such comets. This is scientifically improbable and unobservable. Others evolutionist scientists imagined, (theorized) that the Kuiper Belt is the supposed comet source. It is outside the orbit of Pluto. There is disagreement among scientists about Oort Cloud and Kuiper Belt existence and the comets. If the comets existed millions or billions of years then all the ice would have been disintegrated and broken away while in the Kuiper belt. Thus, with all these untrue hypotheses, the age of the universe is consistent with about 6,000 years old.
(24) Too few supernova explosion debris, dust and remnants are evidence that the universe is about 6,000 years old. A supernova is the explosion of a gigantic star when it is suffers imbalance between the nuclear fusion push and the gravitational pull. The gases, particles and dust remnants from such explosions expand outward at 360° and they remain visible for millions of years. If the universe is billions of years old, then there should be innumerable number of explosions and of supernova debris, traces. Yet there are only about 200 supernova traces. That number is consistent with only about 6,000 years worth of supernovas. Astrophysicists predict a supernova every 25 years. The actual age of the earth today, from the book of Genesis, is 6017 years. Thus if we divide 6017 years by 25 we should expect 240 supernova debris residue. We have actually 200 supernova debris traces. Thus this is a clear confirmation that the age of the earth is 6017 years old.
(25) Each Stage of Supernova presents definite evidence that the universe is about 6,000 years old. There are three stages for a supernova: (1) First Stage: A powerful explosion of debris at a speed of 7000 kilometers per second. This stage ends with a a blast wave forms in about 300 years and reaching 7 light years in diameter. (2) Second Stage, (the adiabatic or Sedov stage), which is a very powerful emitter of radio waves.
It expands to a diameter of 350 light years in 120,000 years. The expected Second Stage supernova residue should be 2300 traces, if the age of the universe is 4.5 billion years old, but the actual number verified is 125 only. This is evidence that the age of the universe is consistent with about 6,000 years old. (3) Third Stage, (the isothermal), it emits mainly heat energy. It reaches a diameter of 1400 light years and it lasts about 1-6 million years. If the universe is billions of years old, there should be a minimum of 40,000 Third Stage supernova residues. But the number of Third Stage supernova residue observed is zero, None is observed at all. This is evidence that the age of the universe is about 6,000 years old.
(26) Our galaxy size, (the Milky Way), and the size of the exploding supernovas prove that the universe is much less than 400,000 years old. The exploding supernova residue travelling from one point in 360E would attain 300 light years diameter in 120,000 years. Our Milky Way galaxy is about 100,000 light years in diameters. If we make a hypothesis that a supernova started in the very center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, at the very moment of origin of time, and then this hypothetical supernova remnant would be at the very borders of our galaxy, the Milky Way, in less than 400,000 years. But, such hypothesis is not true because supernovas can exist at many points in the galaxy. This means that our galaxy should be very much larger than what it is now. Therefore the age of the universe is extremely much younger than 400,000 years old. Thus evidence precludes any age of the universe above 400,000 years, and further it is more consistent with 6,000 years old universe.
(27) The formation of new stars, (Protostars) was never observed. (A) In all the history of mankind, it was never observed to see a star is born (except, possibly, the star of Bethlehem, which was reported at the birth of Jesus Christ.) (B) Scientists observed many stars exploded and some gigantic star explosions, supernovas, but none was born. No protostars. This is also evidence refuting the Big Bang Hypothesis. (C) Protostars formation remains a disproved hypothesis and thus the Evolution Big Bang hypotheses are all false. The universe cannot be millions or billions of years old, but it can be 6000 years old.
(28) Giant gaseous planets, Jovian Planets emit about double the energy which they receive from the Sun. Thus this is evidence that they are of a young age. Jovian planets are different from terrestrial planets, like the Earth. The Jovian gas giants: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune all give off more heat than they receive. Neptune gives out twice the amount of energy received from the Sun. Jupiter emits in excess of 3.0E17 watts. Jupiter actually radiates, mostly in the infrared, nearly twice as much power as it receives from the Sun. Saturn radiates about half as much total power as Jupiter. Saturn also has one third of the mass of Jupiter. Uranus and Neptune also produce excess energy than they receive from the Sun. These planets have smaller masses. Part of the energy generated is from the liquid magma present, similar to planet earth and thus proving to be of a few thousand years age. But, most of the energy produced comes from the gaseous interactions and also from the young planet development process. These four planets are contracting and releasing gravitational energy.
Evolutionist scientists, who insist on theorizing billions of years age propose several theories which prove to be false: (1) The ‘Virial Theorem’ states that during gravitational collapse, half the energy is released as radiation and half is absorbed as internal energy. The problem with this model is that Jovian planets ages will be surpassed if more than 0.6 billion years. This theory does not explain the source of energy. (2) A theory proposed that Helium is separating out in the liquid hydrogen mantle and raining down upon the core. Recent studies of Jupiter’s global oscillations show that this is not occurring. They found only 30% of the helium is stratified into the planet’s interior. This is far too little to contribute to the excess radiated heat. (3) Another theory that there is nuclear reaction that generates such excess heat. Deuterium-deuterium (D-D) fusion reactions, occurring in the interior of Jupiter. Deuterium is heavy hydrogen. But this is also a false theory because the actual energy present is less than one-eighth of that needed to support D-D fusion. The reaction requires a temperature of 17 eV (electron volts) or ~160,000 K as compared to the actual 2 eV. Deuterium fusion, they say, would maintain the same core temperature as a young primordial Jupiter for a long time.
Actually, this theory presupposes that Jupiter remains in its primordial mode for the past 4.5 billions of years. But, this is an admission that it is really a young planet of a few thousand years age. Also, if we follow such theories we need to redefine these planets as stars because the definition of a star is: “Any large self-gravitating gaseous sphere with a continued nuclear reaction in its core is a star.” And, as such, our solar system would contain five stars not only the Sun.
Radius from the center of the Core Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune
Solid Rock 7000 km 8000 km 8000 km 10,000 km
Ice layer 14,000 km 16,000 km 18,000 km 20,000 km
Hydrogen (metallic bond) layer 59,000 km 30,000 km
Hydrogen (molecular) layer 71,000 km 60,000 km 26,000 km 25,000 km
Main Gases H2 + He H2 + He C + N2 + (H2 + He) C + N2 + (H2 + He)
To convert temperature from eV (electron volts) to Kelvins degrees requires certain assumptions, some of which are not absolutely certain. E = 3/2 kT, (where E = energy in joules (J), k = Boltzmann’s constant = 1.381E-23 J/K, T = temperature in Kelvin, and 1 eV = 1.602E-19 J). These scientific facts correspond well with an age of about 6,000 years ago.
(29) Quasars refute the Big Bang (Cosmic Evolution Hypothesis), evidence: (A) In 1962, astronomers discovered an object (a quasar) emitting very strong electromagentic radiation at the limits of the light spectrum. (B) In February 1963, Jesse Schmidt recognized that the problem was that it had a radical 16% shift towards the red. (C) The redshift theory states that objects that are moving away from the Earth will have a red shift in their light spectrum. (D) If we use the Cosmic Evolution theory, then this is interpreted that the objects were moving away from us at 16% of the speed of light and also a massive 3 billion light-years from the Earth.
More quasars were discovered since that time and they were much faster than the original quasar. Ultimately, these quasars with varying speeds of light refute the Big Bang Evolution, which is the Cosmic Evolution theory. (E) In 1977, a quasar was found which, according to the red shift theory, was moving eight times faster than the speed of light. While scientists know that this is impossible, yet some argue that maybe the speed of light can be faster than 300,000 km/s. Even then, that is impossible for the light to be several times faster than itself (George Abell). (F) Not only is the interpretation of the redshift theory is incorrect, but also the Bible provides us with an explanation of the redshift and the enormous distances of galaxies and quasars which are consistent with 6,000 years age. Hebrews 1:10-12 “You LORD in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak You will fold them up, and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not fail."
(30) Background radiation in the universe proves that the age of the universe is about 6,000 years old. In 1965 A. A. Penzias and R. W. Wilson (scientists researchers at Bell Laboratories) discovered low energy microwave radiation coming from beyond the outer space. They immediately declared that this is evidence of the Big Bang theory. They assumed an age of more than 30 billion years ago. But, scientific evidence proved that this low energy microwave radiation refutes the theory of the Big Bang because (1) It originates from all directions 360° from the outermost known boundaries of the universe. (2) It does not originate or radiate from a central point. (3) This low energy microwave radiation proves that it cannot be a source to create atoms or nebulae; it is not “lumpy” enough. (4) This background radiation had varying degrees of radiation. The Biblical account of the age of the universe remains uncontested scientifically to be about 6,000 years old.
(31) The Moon dust proves that the age of the moon is about 6,000 years old according to the Biblical narratives of the creation of the earth. It is calculated that if the rate of breakdown of rocks to dust is 1/10,000 inch per year, which is about 2.5/10,000 cm per year. Thus, the amount of expected dust in one billion years is 15 miles (26 km) depth of dust. Added to this, tons of meteorites and particles which are hitting the moon. Without water to reorganize this dust, it was supposed to accumulate as loose dust or tiny gravel above the surface of the Moon. NASA proved this to be false. Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin discovered an amount of dust that confirms the Moon origin is about 6,000 years ago (based on 1/10,000 of an inch dust generated annually. They found about 1.9 cm of dust only. The astronauts who landed on the moon proved that this evolutionary, billions of years age, ideas of the origin of the universe and the Moon were false. The amount of accumulated dust on the Moon is consistent with about 6,000 years age.
(32) Ghost Craters on the Moon prove a very young age for the moon formation. Galileo himself noticed that the dark areas seemed smooth, while the light areas were not. And so he named the dark areas "mare/maria" (sea/seas). We have, for example, Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains), Mare Serenitatis (Sea of Serenity), Mare Tranquilitatis (Sea of Tranquility) ...etc.
The rest of the moon is pockmarked with craters from innumerable impacts in the lunar highlands. These are granite highlands. Few of these craters are caused by volcanoes, and the vast majority of the craters are impact craters. But, they have no ghost craters. The maria, however, are much denser, darker basalt and circular in shape. They do not have many craters. Except for some strange formations called "ghost craters." These are half-buried craters which still show the circular outline of parts of the crater rim and perhaps some extrusions like small bits of mountains.
Evolutionist scientists theorized that the moon was molten and cooled down in 4.5 billion years. Dr. Faulkner, astronomer, challenges this evolutionary picture on two specific counts: (1) It takes only hours between the giant meteorite impacts and the extrusion of the magma onto the moon's surface. (2) Then there are the ghost craters themselves. The large impacts would have wiped out any and all craters they hit. So the ghost craters could not be remnants of craters from before those impacts.
If the impacts that left the ghost craters occurred after the magma overflow had solidified, then they would be as sharp and as clear as the other craters in the maria. But they are neither sharp, nor clear, hence ghost craters. They had to have been formed between the time of the giant impacts and the time the magma rose to the surface of the moon and overflowed, partially erasing those craters. The large impacts caused the maria, and the smaller impacts were to become the ghost craters. The magma overflowed. All had to happen within a fairly short time span, hours or at the most days. The cooling may have taken months. These phenomena are compatible with about 6,000 years age for the Moon.
(33) The Moon orbit is receding away in its orbit from earth. Scientists have calculated that the Moon is receding away at a rate of 3.8 cm per year due to the tidal gravity interaction. There are rays reflectors placed on the moon which are used to reflect laser beam and detect its distance. 6,000 years ago the moon was 267 meter closer to Earth. The age of the moon cannot be hundred thousand years old. Its age is consistent with the Bible Genesis narratives.