❃ Geophysics Evidence of 6000+ Year Universe Age ❃
❃ Geophysics Evidence of 6000+ Year Universe Age ❃
(48) The Niagra Falls Gorge cuts through an elevated tableland. It extends about 11 kilometers from the water falls down to Queenston, and the walls of the gorge, are about 60 to 90 meters high. These walls are basically composed of two layers: limestone on top, and shale beneath. In 1829 the Niagra gorge was 10,668 meters at that time. The rate of erosion was calculated accurately to be 120 - 150 centimeters per year. This gives a date for the Grand Canyon of 7,112 years old. This is using the evolutionary uniformatarianism method. When we allow for a more accurate rate of erosion, and for catastrophism, then we get less than 4,000 years age for the Grand Canyon which is consistent with the Biblical narratives after the Global Flood of Noah, i.e. 3,800 years ago.
(49) Ocean Floor Sediment provides scientific evidence of the age of the earth to be about 6,000 years old. Plate tectonic theory: the lithosphere, which is the layer of Earth that includes the continental and oceanic crusts, is divided into seven large plates and several smaller ones which are constantly diverging away from, or converging against, or transforming (side by side) each other boundaries. Rivers, streams, and winds deposit 20.2 billion tons of sediment from the land into the ocean each year. Lithospheric subduction is a form of convergent plate tectonic boundary movement in which the oceanic plates go under the continental plates. Subduction removes only one billion tons of oceanic sediment per year.
The current thickness of sediment on the ocean floor averages around 400 meters. If we, ignore the Global Flood of Noah, for a few seconds, and calculate the rate of 19.2 billion tons of sediments on the ocean floor per year, it takes only 12 million years, to reach its current level of sediment; refuting the age given by evolutionists for the earth as 4.5 billion years old.
But, when we do accurate calculation, we need to consider all the following factors: (1) The huge amounts of sediments due to the Global Flood of Noah, (2) 19.2 billion tons of continental deposits every year, (3) Preexisting rocks, (terrigenous sediments), (4) Marine organisms deposits, (animals or plants biogenous sediment), (5) Seawater, (6) Space, such as broken meteorites and dust, (cosmogenous sediment), and (7) Sub-oceanic hydrothermal ejections, (sub-terrigenous sediments), and (8) The rate of sedimentation is not stable. This will give us an age for the earth to be about 6,000 years old.
(50) The English Yorkshire coastal line had eroded 3 kilometers since the time fo the Romans, 2,000 years ago. The rate of erosion is about 1.5 meters per year. Evolutionist scientists claim that the age of land is 65 million to 4.5 billion years ago. If you calculate only for one million years at this rate, you will come up with an erosion of 1,500 kilometers. Such erosion would make the entire countries of England and Ireland disappear under the ocean. Coastal erosion confirms about 4000 year age.
(51) Canyons prove the earth is young. Evolutionist scientists claim that canyons take millions of years to be formed. Providence Canyon is near the town of Lumpkin in southwest Georgia. Where there were once rolling hills covered with untouched pine forest, there is now a deep canyon with nine finger-like canyons. They range in size up to 50 meters deep, 180 meters wide and 400 meters long. Old people living in Lumpkin in the 1940s say they remember stepping over ditches only 1 to 1.5 meters (3 to 5 feet) deep on their way to school in the long-gone township of Humber in this area. The Canyon was formed by rainfall, runoff, creeks, poor irrigation techniques and running surface waters. The inhabitants describe that the soil appeared like melting with the water. Little ditches turned into gullies, and big chunks broke off the ground. Natural rainfall made such canyons. The Grand Canyon was formed by the Global Flood of Noah. Other canyons were also formed in a hundred years such as, Burlingame Canyon, near Walla Walla, Washington, and the Lower Loowit Canyon near Mount St. Helens. This is evidence that the age of the earth is very young, less than 6,000 years.
(52) The rate of erosion of White Cliffs of Dover is calculated scientifically to be 0.165 meter every year. Evolutionist scientists claim that the White Cliffs age is from the Cretaceous period (the age of chalk), which they propose to be 65 million years ago. If the cliffs have been eroding at 0.165 meter every year since the end of the Cretaceous, then more than 10,833 kilometers of coastline would have eroded away. This means, not only all White Cliffs should have been eroded, but also the entire islands of Great Britain. While the rate of erosion is correct, it leads us to an age of less than 4000 years ago.
(53) Continents erode horizontally. Shore erosion occurs constantly and irreversibly. Rivers and runoff carry suspended sediment, small rock particles and small boulders from the land, (continent), to the oceans. 20.2 billion tons of suspended sediment enter the ocean each year. Rivers also carry dissolved chemical substances into the ocean: mostly bicarbonate, silica, and salts which comprise about 4.6 billion tons of sediment added to the ocean each year. And also, glaciers at higher latitudes are weathering large pieces of land and rocks. They add about 2.2 billion tons of sediment to the ocean each year. Another 0.47 billion tons of sediment are added to the ocean each year by ground waters. The seashore is constantly being worn by waves. The marine erosion adds 0.28 billion tons of sediment annually. Wind-blown dust from deserts, such as the Sahara desert, and from volcanoes deposits in the oceans. They add another 0.06 billion tons go into the ocean each year. Each year, water and winds erode 27.81 billion tons of dust and rocks from the continents and deposit it in the oceans. At this rate, all the continents would be submerged in the ocean waters in less than 15 million years only. We, thus, conclude that about 6,000 years, as a date of origin, to be scientifically correct for the current levels of the continents.
(54) Islands formation proves that the earth is very young. The official Icelandic geologist Sigurdur Thorarinsson (Sigurður Þórarinsson, 1912–1983) writing in 1964: “An Icelander who has studied geology and geomorphology at foreign universities is later taught by experience in his own homeland that the time scale he had been trained to attach to geological developments is misleading when assessments are made of the forces, constructive and destructive, which have molded and are still molding the face of Iceland. What elsewhere may take millions or thousands of years may be accomplished here in one century, in a few years. At Surtsey, the same development may take a few weeks or even days here.”
During the summer of 1964, lava from volcanoes created and enlarged a volcano dome. Within a few weeks The Thorarinsson island was formed with its sandy beaches, precipitous crags, gravel banks, lagoons, impressive cliffs, hollows, glens, soft undulating land, fractures, faultscarps, and channels. All this occurred within a few months, thus refuting the evolutionist scientists who claim that islands and land forms must take hundreds of millions of years to be formed.
Similarly, the Tuluman Island was also formed suddenly and catastrophically, from a volcanic eruption in 1960–1961. Tuluman Island lies south of Lou Island and near Baluan Island, which is about 30 km south of the east end of Manus Island. These prove that a date of about 4,000 years age is more than sufficient for islands formation.
(55) Continents erode vertically as weathering and erosion carries deposits into the rivers which deposit their sedimentary content into the oceans constantly. This erosion actually is a vertical erosion of the continents because everywhere is a watershed, thus the rainfall weathers and erode the continents. The average erosion rate is 0.06 meter in height per thousand years. If you calculate the erosion for the date which evolutionist scientists claim to be, 4.5 billion years, you end up with erosion equals to 210,000.0 meters in height. This means that all the continents should be lower by 210,000.0 meters. According to the age of the evolutionist scientists, all the continents should be deep beneath the ocean waters. The highest point on planet Earth is 8,848 meters which is Mount Everest, China Nepal. The rate of vertical erosion of the continents supports the Biblical record that it is about 6,000 years ago.
(56) Drs. Alexander V. Lalomov and Serguei E. Tabolitch, geophysicists analyzed the maximum time required for the formation of the coastal submarine placer, in Val’cumey, Northern Siberia. Their published research results are: The calculated age for the placer was 5,500 years (±20 %). This is consistent with the Biblical account.
(57) Natural Beryllium (9Be4) is an element which becomes radioactive 10Be4 when exposed to the sun. The amount of 10Be4 is measured to determine the rate of erosion. Scientists found that the rate of erosion varies depending on the topography, structure and composition. Examination was made of numerous locations around the globe and the average rate was calculated. Applying this rate, continents would have eroded down to sea level in less than three million years. This refutes the evolutionist scientists dating of 4.5 billion years old earth. Actually, the numbers correspond well with the date of the Global Flood of Noah, namely, about 4,000 years ago.
(58) Geologic gaps representing missing millions of years are evidence that the dating of hundreds of millions of years is false. The Grand Canyon in Arizona exposes unusually many examples of gaps. A gap is recognized because there are layers representing these assumed millions of years found elsewhere on the earth. They are identified by comparing the geologic column at various localities. Furthermore, these gaps show no erosion which means that hundreds of millions of years are missing between them. This is false science. The entire world layers were deposited within a couple of weeks at the time of the Global Flood of Noah. This is consistent with the Biblical record of re-layering the earth by deposits about 4,300 years ago.
(59) Crust thickness: The earth crust is 5-50 km thick. It is the only layer of the earth that is completely cooled down and solid. (See the table of the Earth Geological Layers under Genesis 1:2). Thus the radius of our planet Earth is 6370 kilometers. From this, we notice that the ratio of the cooled layer to the entire earth layers is (50/6370) x 100 = 0.785%. Thus, only about 1% of the earth is cooled down completely. The calculations of the cooling time of 1% are consistent with 6,000 years old age of the earth with the assumption that the earth was liquid metallic mass.
(60) Lord Kelvin, and colleagues calculated the age of the earth to be revisited on the young age of the earth to be between 10-100 million years old. Evolutionist scientists did not like his calculations because they refute their theory. Kelvin and colleagues were mistaken; nevertheless their calculations brought doubt on the evolution of 4.5 billion years age.
(61) The Earth interior produces heat flow at about 4.4E+13 Watt (44 Trillion Watt). Geologists have used temperature probes from more than 20,000 boreholes around the world. They calculated that there are 44 trillion watts of heat continually flowing from Earth’s interior into space. The sources of such heat emitted from Earth interior are: (1) The energy of the decay of long half-life radioactive elements (235U, 238U,232Th, and 40K) which is about 2.4E+13 Watt, (2) Phase transformations in the mantle (e.g., olivine-spinel transition, …etc.), tidal interaction with the Moon, and crystallization of the inner core provide about 1.0E+12 Watt. The remaining 1.9E+13 Watt is the remaining residual heat from the early earth which is young. Its decline reflects a few thousand years only. The center of the Earth is at a temperature of over 6000°C (10,832°F). This is evidence that the age of the earth is about 6,000 years ago.
(62) The earth's magnetic field is decaying too fast which is consistent with 6,000 years old earth. Electrical resistance in the earth's core wears down the electrical current which produces the earth's magnetic field. This causes the field to lose energy rapidly. The total energy stored in the earth's magnetic field ("dipole" and "non-dipole") is decreasing with a half-life of 1,465 (± 165) years. Evolutionary theories are complex and inadequate. If the earth was, for example 20,000 years old, the magnetic field today would be dangerously below the protective level for the magnetosphere. The magnetosphere is vital for the survival of the planet earth, because it deviates the solar coronal ejections and meteorites. The solar winds can wipe out life. This phenomenon is observed on other planets such as Venus and Mars. The rapid decay in the magnetic field is consistent with an age of the earth of about 6,000 years old. The earth has a magnetic field pointing almost north-south at 11.5 degrees off. Dr. Thomas Barnes noted the field is decaying at 0.05% per year.
Archaeological measurements show that the earth magnetic field was 40% stronger in A.D. 1000 than today. There are two theories about the earth’s magnetic field: (1) The False evolutionist scientists “Dynamo Theory” is that it is generated by the moving liquid magma in the earth core. This allows for billions of years, but there are impasse problems with the magnetic field for several planets. (2) The True scientific theory that the magnetic field is generated from electric current, at the moment of creation of the planets and the stars, due to the metallic core and the different elements and their oxides present in the magma. The flow of the magma can be reversed when there is a major tectonic movement such as during the Global Flood of Noah. Such electric current is decaying and planets are within about 6,000 years old or else its original strength would have been large enough to melt the earth.
The latter model explains why the sun reverses its magnetic field every 11 years. Contrary to the self-generating magnetism dynamo model, the overall field energy of the sun is decreasing.
When we calculate the present day earth magnetism and the rate of decay we find that the earth age is about 6,000 years ago.
The Humphreys Proposal: God first created the earth out of water, 2 Peter 3:5. Humphreys proposed that God created the water which is a dipole molecule (nuclear magnets) aligned. Immediately after creation, they would form a more random arrangement, which would cause the earth’s magnetic field to decay. This would generate current in the core, which would then decay according to Barnes’ model. This evolutionist science is false because, above a specific temperature called the Curie point, the magnetic domains are disrupted. The earth’s core at its coolest region is about 3400–4700°C (6100–8500°F), much hotter than the Curie points of all known substances. Therefore, the movement of the magma cannot generate magnetism.
Michael Faraday who discovered that a changing magnetic field induces an electric voltage. Therefore, at the moment of creation of planet Earth, it had an initial electric current which produced a magnetic field according, according to the right hand rule in physics. Then, without a power source, this current would decay. Decay means change, which will induce a lower magnetism and it, in turn, will produce electric current in the same direction.
So we have a decaying current producing a decaying field which generates a decaying current. The decay rate can be accurately calculated. Energy does not disappear, but it is transformed; thus the electrical energy is turned into heat.
In the most accurately recorded period, from 1970 to 2000, the total (dipole plus non-dipole) energy in the earth’s magnetic field has steadily decreased by 1.41±0.16%. At that rate, the field would lose at least half its energy every 1500 (+/- 100) years. This supports 6000 years age of planet earth.
(63) Earth geologic strata: The strata which are theorized to be hundreds of millions of years old have clean and net borders with other strata which are millions of years apart. This is impossible unless the dating of the geologic strata is faulty. When there are two strata that have, for example, just one million year difference in age, there must be major weathering effects evidenced by deep grooves, trenches, gullies, streams, rivers, canyons and valleys, none of which are observed. The earth cannot be 5.4 billions of years old. Actually, all the strata deposited in the earth crust date about 6,000 years ago.
(64) Many strata are too tightly bent without cracking. Evolutionist geologists say that these formations were deeply buried and solidified under pressure and the heat from the magma for hundreds of millions of years before they were bent. But the fact that there are no cracks indicates that they were bend while wet, such as during the global flood. This implies that the folding could have occurred less than 6,000 years ago.
(65) The Gippsland Basin, Southeast Australia, at the edge of the Australian continent contains gigantic brown coal layers. The coal layers occur within thick layers of clay, sand and basaltic lava, which together form a 700 metres sequence of rocks, known as the Latrobe Valley Coal Measures. These lie in a large, deep depression, called a ‘basin’, shaped like a triangle 300 km long and 300 km wide. Most of the basin lies under the ocean off the southern coast of Australia. The coal layer measures are estimated to be almost 5 km thick, off shore. It is clear that a great quantity of plant material accumulated in the past to produce such huge deposits of coal. Furthermore, the presence of the interlacing volcanic ash layers indicates that during the Flood of Noah, volcanic ruptures occurred globally which also confirms the Hydroplate Theory as origin of the flood which occurred 4300 years ago.
(66) Plastic deformation of Grand Canyon strata show that the layers were deposited within a couple of weeks which coincides with the Global Flood of Noah. Evolutionist scientists say that the horizontal formations at the bottom, the Tapeats Sandstone, were deposited 550 million years ago, and the Kaibab Limestone that forms the rim is 250 million years old. And, the difference in elevation of 1,600 meters (one mile) uplift occurred about 70 million years ago—hundreds of millions of years after the sediments were deposited. Yet, the evidence indicates that the sediments were soft and unconsolidated when they bent. Instead of fracturing like the basement did, the entire layer thinned as it bent. The sand grains show no evidence that the material was brittle and rock-hard, because none of the grains are elongated. Neither has the mineral cementing the grains been broken and re-crystallized. Instead, the evidence points to the whole 1,200 meters thickness of strata was still ‘plastic’ when it was uplifted. In other words, the millions of years of geologic time are imaginary and false. But rather its date is consistent with 4,300 years ago.
(67) Dr. Austin divided the Grand Canyon into five divisions: The (I) The deepest which is igneous and then metamorphic rocks. This layer is made during Day One of the Creation. (II) Stratification, is highly faulted and tilted. This is evidence of the tectonic activity on Day Three. (III) Flat sedimentary layers that make up the bulk of Grand Canyon rocks. This corresponds to the Global Flood of Noah. (IV) Weathering: erosion and deposition layer corresponds to after the receding waters from the Flood of Noah to the days of Peleg. (V) The youngest division of strata. This layer is from the time after Peleg to today.
(68) The Grand Canyon was not made by the Colorado River erosion over billions or millions of years as the evolutionist scientists claim, because: (1) The Grand Canyon is higher in elevation than the sources of the Colorado River. (2) Dr. Austin proposed a sound scientific theory: a catastrophic drainage of lakes in the Colorado Plateau which can hold more than 30,000 square mile of waters. When the natural dam collapsed due to weathering the entire amount of water gushed out through the Grand Canyon and made this wonderful majestic canyon. Rapid erosion occurred of bedrock through the processes of cavitation bubbles, hydraulic plucking, and hydraulic vortexes. Scientific evidence can be drawn from the Missoula Flood in western Montana, Idaho, wherein a large lake which was held by a a glacial dam gushed out and flooded making the Palouse Canyon. The Palouse Canyon is similar to the Grand Canyon except it is less grand. The Palouse Canyon did not take millions of years to be formed, neither did the Grand Canyon. This confirms the Biblical narratives of about 4000 years ago.
(69) Tillite, Till or Glacial Till proves that the earth is about 6,000 years old. This is an unsorted type of sediment supposedly caused by glacial drift. It is extremely heterogeneous sediment. Its content can be clay, sand, gravel, boulders, or mixtures. It is mostly derived from the subglacial erosion and entrainment. Uniformitarian evolutionist scientists believe that such tillites are from the pre-Pleistocene ice ages, the Late Palaeozoic ‘ice age’. Dr. Schermerhorn questioned their conclusion and proved that they could also be caused by ancient glaciation, or by mass flow and other processes. A more in-depth analysis has indicated that this classical tillite is very likely a submarine debris flow. The striated pavement was found to have been made by rocks sliding along soft sandstone. When we compare the clasts and the flow layers around them, evidence shows that such tillite was a marine deposit.
This has a great implication, namely that many identified, or assumed ancient ice ages were not truly ice ages, but rather mass movement and submarine debris flows. Thus the dating of the tillite renders itself to be a few thousand years old only (4000 years old or less).
(70) Calculation from the cooling of the earth crust based on the rate of cooling of liquid metallic spheres and then extrapolating by linear regression to the size and mass of the earth. This gave an age of the earth to be 77,000 years old. Actually, when we regard only the crust thickness, we will find that the dating is consistent with about 6,000 years old.